Joining the Club
Follow instructions at the entryeeze site for member registration.
If you would like additional information, contact Holly Flanigan at: email@example.com or 920-655-3824
If you would like additional information regarding GGBFSC membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Yearly membership in USFSA
- Subscription to “Skating” magazine
- Ability to test and compete at USFSA sanctioned events
- Member voting rights, one per family
- Participation in the Annual Ice Show for Full/Intro/Collegiate Members
- Full/Intro/Collegiate/Associate members may contract for ice time
- Privileges at GGBFSC test sessions
The membership year runs from July 1 thru June 30.
Home Club Membership
GGBFSC home club membership is open to anyone with an interest in figure skating. Annual membership fees include membership to GGBFSC from July 1 through June 30.
Memberships are not pro-rated, as the USFSA does not pro-rate their membership fees. Skaters must have a U.S Figure Skating membership to skate on club ice time.
Dues are used for USFSA fees and operational expenses for the GGBFSC. Membership allows a skater to purchase club ice.
Available to members of other clubs who have a current USFSA membership number from that club.
Full Member – $125
Additional Family Members – $85 for the 2nd, $50 for 3rd
Introductory Member – $60
(must never have been a USFSA member before)
Associate Member – $60
(must have primary club membership elsewhere)
Collegiate Member – $100 for 4 years
Summer Limited Member – $50
(must have primary club membership elsewhere,
may only contract for summer ice)