GGBFSC Upcoming Test Sessions
This is an in-person single Judge panel test session offered on Tuesday, June 15th from 5pm – 6:50pm at the Cornerstone Community Center, 1640 Fernando Dr. Ashwaubenon, WI 54115.
We are excited to share that we have scheduled a test session for skaters whose tests only require one Judge. Roger Glenn will serve as our Judge for this session. If your skater has worked with his sister Leslie within the previous 12 months, Roger is not able to judge any of their tests at this time. We are not bringing in a dance partner for this session so skaters who plan to test a partnered pattern dance will need to supply their own partner or take advantage of the “‘Pandemic Partner” ruling. With Roger’s credentials we are able to offer the following tests.
- Pre-Preliminary and Preliminary Moves in the Field and Freeskate
- Adult Pre-Bronze and Bronze Moves in the Field And Freeskate
- Preliminary – Bronze Partnered Pattern Dances (must supply own partner or use pandemic partner)
- Preliminary – International Solo Pattern Dances
- Juvenile – Intermediate Solo Free Dance
Testing on Club Ice offers the following benefits for skaters:
- can be less stressful as skaters are used to practicing on Club Ice with other skaters around them
- more warm-up time and no standing around waiting to test. If a skater has bought into the Club Ice session they can use the session as their warm-up and not just be allocated 5-6 minutes of warm-up. They can stay warm on the ice skating vs standing and waiting for their test time.
- less expensive as we will NOT be charging the $30 Judges’ fee for the test session. All other testing fees will apply.
To ensure a smooth testing experience for everyone, skaters who are testing will wear an orange belt during testing, even if no music is being played. Testers will always have the right of way.
Deadline for registration is Friday, June 4th – test session registration will close early if session fills.
A signed COVID Waiver will be required for all non GGBFSC registered skaters. Please sign the form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. A registration is not considered complete until the Waiver is received.
Future GGBFSC Test Sessions
- Low level test sessions will be held during our lower attended club ice times
- Higher Level test sessions:
- June 17th
Please see the test session announcement for the location of the test session.
GGBFSC Test Sessions – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
GGBFSC Members Testing at a Non-GGBFSC Test Session need to have a signed permission form:
Test forms can be signed by :
- our test chair, Melissa Hukriede,
- an executive board member:
- Sarah Schoen, Carl Black, Billie Sedlacek or Holly Flanigan.
Please give them 24 hours to sign and return forms.