Fall 2019 Session Dates:
- Thursdays – Nov. 7, 14, 21 Dec. 5, 12, 19
- Saturdays – Nov. 2, 9, 16 Dec. 7, 14, 21
- Figure Skating
- Thursdays 6:20-7:20
- Saturdays 9:20-10:20
- Saturdays 9:50-10:50
- Holiday Exhibition Practice (Holiday Show Dec. 21)
- Saturdays 10:20-10:50
- Cost does NOT include costume
Online Online Registration New members select Apply for Membership. Existing Learn to Skate members click on Access My Account.
For a curriculm chart, click on the class level name below.
- Snowplow Sam Levels 1-4
Ages: 4-5 years old
- Basic Skills
Ages: 6-17 years old
- Free Skate
Prerequisite: Basic 6
Ages: 18 and up
Ages: 3-17 years old
- Skaters should dress in layers of comfortable clothing that will allow flexibility, such as knit pants. Snow pants are okay. We recommend a hat, gloves and warm coat.
- Helmets are strongly encouraged for beginning skaters.
- Single blade, sharpened skartes are required. Skate rentals are available at the rink.