Positive COVID tests for skaters and immediate family members MUST be reported to Sarah Schoen immediately!
Now you can be notified about a new newsletter us using an RSS Feed at the end of any page. You can also click on the “follow it” icon at the end of the newsletter to have your newsletter delivered to your inbox using feed.it An email will be sent to your inbox with the link just like we do now. Here is a video of how to sign up.
Come try out KICKS
Have you ever wanted to try Synchronized Skating? NOW is your chance. More information coming soon!
- Workshops: April 11 & 18
- Placement day: April 25th
To learn more about KICKS and synchronized skating click the link below.
The U.S. Figure Skating Aspire program helps beginning figure skaters make the transition from learn to skate group classes into U.S. Figure Skating membership. Designed to go hand in hand with U.S. Figure Skating introductory membership, Aspire is intended to boost member retention, keep skaters on the ice and teach young athletes and their families what it means to be a figure skater.
Open to Basic 4 and up — As well as new New Club members
- Next Camp date: August 10th from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Walk-ons are not available at this time. There will be no exceptions. All ice must be contracted by 11:59 pm the day before the session
Masks are REQUIRED when indoors.
- April 11 & 18– Workshops
- April 25 — Placement day
- May 6 & 8 Bridge to Club Meeting
- May 22, 2021 Ice Show – A Party on Ice!
- July 14-16 Summer Camp
- August 10 — 9:30 am to 4:30 pm ASPIRE Camp
Next Test Session
Fundraising balance due amounts can be viewed in Entryeeze under, Volunteer > My Volunteer Hours
Check out our fundraising page for available options for fundraising all year.
Questions: Contact Jen Kreuser
Learn to Skate
Spring registration will open at 12:01 am on March 28th. Classes Start April 8th.
Thursday 6:20 – 7:20 pm
Saturday 9:20 – 10:20 am / 9:50 – 10:50 am
Summer registration will open at 12:01 am on June 6th.
Summer classes Wednesday 5:20 – 6:20 pm / 5:50 – 6:50 pm
Check out these competitions at other clubs…
- Excel Competition Series
- Registration deadline 5/2 or before any series competition.
- 4/11 2021 Hodag Skate Classic
- Registration deadline is 3/21.
- 4/21-4/25 Ladybug Competition
- Registration deadline is 3/24.
- 3/28 2021 Skate Kansas City Virtual Challenge
- Registration and video submission deadline 3/28.
- 5/2 FDL Compete USA
- Registration deadline is 4/10.
- 5/7-5/8 2021 Northern Blast
- Registration deadline is 4/1.
- 6/12 Valley Figure Skating Club Compete USA — Summer Kick-Off
- Facebook post information
- Registration deadline is 5/1.
Check out these camps at other clubs…
- April 11 and April 14 via Zoom Figure Skating Club of UW or interested in attending the University of Wisconsin- Madison.
- April 23-25: Escanaba Spring Fling
- June 13-18: Point of Perfection Summer Figure Skating Camp
Attention All High School Skaters
Have you ever heard of the Wisconsin High School Skating Series? Well, beginning in the 2021-2022 school year, the High School Skating Team is BACK at the GGBFSC!
Any high schooler from the Greater Green Bay and surrounding areas is eligible to participate. If you or your skater will be in 9th-12th grade during the 2021-2022 school year, you are eligible to compete! This team is a great way to spend time with other club members, team bond, and compete in a fun circumstance.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Coach Molly Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920)265-9553.
Stay tuned for the announcement of a Zoom call held with an informational session as well as Q&A at a later date.
Donations of Cleaning Supplies Needed
We are looking for single use wipes or a spray and paper towel to clean the music player area. If you would like to donate supplies please reply to the newsletter.
GGBFSC uses TeamApp for last minute notifications.
Comments, Questions Concerns for the GGBFSC Board?
We have a form! We want to help. This form is submitted to only the Executive Board which is made up of the GGBFSC President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. Submissions are treated with the strictest confidentiality to maintain the integrity of all parties involved.
Drop us a line!
Please submit all announcements for the newsletter by THURSDAY the week you would like the information to be added to the newsletter.
We would love to share pictures of our skaters on Facebook and Instagram.